JAC Pump Services - Services Provided
JAC Pump Services Pty Ltd
JAC Pump Services equipment include a HinoFF Ranger 8 Truck with a GVM of 14,200kg, fitted with HMF 620 Crane with dual outriggers. This rear mounted hydraulic crane has a lifting ability of 3000 kg at 3 mtrs and 900 kg at 6.9mtrs.
We remove, repair and install all types of pumps and associated equipment, including:
- Wetwell and drywell, water and wastewater pumps and treatment equipment
- Mining and mineral processing pumps and associated equipment
- all with the provision of necessary tooling and safety equipment including confined space apparatus
Onsite Specialized Preventative Maintenance Services
Emergency breakdown Response
Provision of Technical Expertise and Consultation
- Site Trouble Shooting
- Systems Design
- Various Consulting Services
At each stage of the services provided, reports will be provided as required.
JAC Pump Services offer:
- Trouble shooting of all pump types and associated systems.
- Onsite repair or removal of equipment - including 14 tonne truck with 6 tonne crane.
- Preventative maintenance programs.
- New equipment & installation.
- Redesign of systems for improved service life.
- Consulting services & training packages.